All measures at a glance – the best holiday by far!
Even in times like these, we at the Renberg attach great importance to making your holiday as pleasant and relaxing as possible – and that, of course, taking into account all the measures currently in force. Even with these new rules of conduct, we promise that the Renberg is a retreat for all those who want to escape from everyday life for a while and immerse themselves in a world without chaos and excitement.
At Renberg, we attach great importance to observing the following behavioural recommendations:
- Keeping a minimum distance of one metre
- Avoid direct physical contact
- Sneezing or coughing into the crook of the arm or into a handkerchief
- Regular hand washing and disinfection
Arrival & Departure
So that you can start your holiday carefree even before you arrive, we ask you to accept the following suggestions in advance:
- Send us your individual wishes of all kinds in advance via e-mail.
- An online check-in before arrival guarantees a short stay in the reception area and prevents the accumulation of several people.
- We ask you to disinfect your hands thoroughly when entering the Renberg (disinfection stations are distributed throughout the house).
- We are saying goodbye to time-honoured greeting rituals and trying to introduce new greetings without physical contact.
Above all, our highest priority is to offer you a holiday you can look forward to without worry. Safety, security, hygiene and well-being are what we make our business – which is precisely why we keep a careful eye on current developments.
Should fate not be kind to us and more drastic measures such as border closures, entry restrictions or travel warnings occur, your deposit will be converted into a voucher of value, which of course does not expire and can be redeemed by you at any time.
Exceptional times require exceptional solutions on our part, so we ask for your cooperation and request that you only arrive when you and your family are healthy and feel that way.
So that you can continue to plan your holiday without worries, we offer you a free cancellation guarantee up to 7 days before arrival for stays until 30 November 2021, provided one of these reasons applies:
- A travel warning for the province of Salzburg.
- You yourself have tested positive for the coronavirus (presentation of a positive test result is required).
- The district of Zell am See is set to red on the Austrian Corona traffic light.
- If you have to cancel your holiday, we will convert the deposit you have already paid into a value voucher which does not expire and can be redeemed at any time on your preferred date. We will be happy to refund your deposit on request.
From winter 2021, the cancellation conditions according to the Austrian Hotel & Contract Conditions apply:
- Up to 3 months before arrival – free cancellation possible!
- Up to 1 month before arrival – 40 % cancellation fee
- Up to 1 week before arrival – 70 % cancellation fee
- In the week of arrival – 90 % cancellation costs
- Cancellation costs are calculated from the total price
Hygiene & Cleanliness
What we place great value on at the Renberg counts doubly in times like these: we create safety and cleanliness through the most thorough cleaning throughout the building – so that everyone feels completely at ease:
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Ongoing inspection, disinfection and cleaning of all neuralgic areas
- Disinfection stations in all public areas
- Exclusive use of virucidal cleaning products
- Regular ventilation of all rooms
Feel at home